Monday, August 29, 2011

Wrap your legs around your neck

Embrace your wild side with this irresistibly edgy neck art.





One day while out bush walking I encountered a very large and agro emu. (It was afterall breeding season and maybe he thought, well you know. . . ) I knew only one of us would survive. And guess who won?

As I fired up my BBQ, and prepared for my feast, I was inspired by the beautiful, surprisingly smooth texture of his legs, and the contrast to the knife-like sharpness of his claws.

This unique neck cuff captures the mystique of the nomadic emu. Comfortable to wear, you'll be the envy among your flock of friends.

Leather and Silver Claw Cuff is styled from authentic emu leg leather and features silver emu claws on opposing ends of this extraordinary neck cuff. $1500 AUD.

Make sure to check out tomorrow's post. If you dare!

We look forward to hearing from you.




Phone us to schedule an appointment for your private showing: +61 2 6041 6310

No comments:

Post a Comment