Friday, March 16, 2012

Feed your temptations


Come in today and be inpsired and tempted. The best part is; if you print this add out or mention it when you come in to our Studio-Gallery at 638 Kiewa Street, Albury NSW (opposite Albury High-School) today between 10-3 you will receive a brilliant 15% off any piece of Tremonti Jewellery that you purchase.

How fantastic is that!

It would be a pleasure for me to take you on a personal and guided tour through Karin's exquisite collections. You might even leave with some knowledge of Jewellery and Gemstones that you never expected.

Please call or email me if you would like any more information. I will do my best to respond to email as quickly as I can.
Ph: +61 2 6041 6310

Our online store is also a good way to browse each of the captivating collections that Karin Tremonti has to offer.

With Tremonti you can make any day a special one.

No comments:

Post a Comment