Thursday, August 22, 2013

Name your price! Make me an offer on the solid silver Jewellery and it will be yours! Don't wait! First in first dressed!!

Original price 1300.00

here for you to make me an offer on the price!!!

original price 120.00

 make me an offer on the price and it can be yours!

Necklace 220.00 earrings 200.00 original price


original price 85.00

 have it in solid silver!! real pearls and CZ set like Diamonds!! Irresistible set for any glamorous  occasion!! Make me an offer ant it can be yours!!

original price 110.00
all silver has to find a owner! make me an offer and reward yourself!!


original price 85.00

matching bracelet to the necklace...profit from Tremonti's best offers of the year!! Make me an offer on the price and you will get what you deserve!


No comments:

Post a Comment